Making Videos

Two programs that was mentioned in the seminar are Windows Moviemaker and Audacity. I have tried using both tools before and I would like to review  and include both here on my VA training journal.

make videos with windows moviemaker and audacity

Using Windows  Moviemaker, I have created lots of videos for my family before. I love the simplicity of the program because it is quite easy and user-friendly although some of my friends recommend other tools.

Adding sounds to my vids require a sound-editing software and as mentioned I have tried using Audacity. Cutting, merging and volume control is easy with this tool.

On the succeeding days, I will be posting the slide tutorials. But for now, I have to prepare the concept and the materials needed (like photos, music, text etc.) for the video.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...